- Use of the App is associated with the collection, processing and sharing of certain Personal Data by us and our partners. WE COLLECT AND PUBLICLY DISCLOSE YOUR FULL NAME (AS APPEARS IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE SUCH AS FACEBOOK), SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE PICTURE AND RATING/SCORE IN THE GAMES AND TOURNAMENTS YOU PLAY ON THE APP, INCLUDING ON SIGNS AND BILLBOARDS IN PUBLIC SPORTS ARENAS.
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data or to allow us to collect Personal Data from your Social Media account(s). The provision of Personal Data and access to your Social Media account are entirely voluntary.
- If you choose to provide us with Personal Data, including by registering to the App through your Social Media account, we will process such data as specified in this Notice and you explicitly agree to such processing.
- If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your Personal Data, or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Notice, please send us an email to: email@example.com. IQONIQ’s data protection officer may be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our App and Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under such age are not permitted to install, register to or use the App or the Services. If you are under such age you should uninstall the App from your device and discontinue use of the Services.
- You may be entitled to request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, pursuant to applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, your use of the App and/or Services may be restricted.
- We may transfer your Personal Data outside the geographical region through which collection or access to the App and Services are made. By using the App and/or the Services, and accepting this Notice, you expressly agree to such transfer.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the App and/or Services to our Users, or other limited circumstances specified herein.
- We do not conduct any automatic profiling of Users.
Third party advertisements and links to third party websites may appear on the App, such ads and links are not owned or controlled by IQONIQ. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites, services and advertisements, and you visit them or provide them with Personal Data at your own risk.
IQONIQ may, at any time and from time to time, to modify this Notice. Modifications to this Notice will be posted on the App or IQONIQ’s website, and shall be effective as of the date in which they are posted on the App or IQONIQ’s website.
- Collection and Use of Data
- IQONIQ collects and processes the following Personal Data regarding Users:
- Personal Data publicly displayed in User’s Social Media account(s), including name, profile picture, age, gender, location, “about me” information, mutual interests with other users, your friends, pages and posts you follow or “Like”.
- Information uploaded to the App or sent via the App to other Users/Teams, consisting of User Content.
- Internet protocol (IP) address, device identifiers, and other technical information regarding User’s device, such as model, operating system, etc.
- Personal Data and User Content are processed by IQONIQ for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the App and or Services to Users, to communicate with Users regarding customer service issues, or to provide updates with respect to material changes or additions to this Notice. We may also use Personal Data to respond to questions or comments, help us improve our products and services and to help resolve any problems.
- To maintain, monitor and improve the App.
- For the purpose of our legitimate interests, in accordance with applicable law.
- To contact you in response to your request.
- To protect the security or integrity of our databases or the App, to take precautions against legal liability.
- IQONIQ does not knowingly collect or process Personal Data included in Special Categories of Personal Data (as defined in the GDPR). In the event you become aware that Personal Data included in Special Categories of Personal Data has been collected or processed by IQONIQ, please inform us immediately.
- IQONIQ collects and processes the following Personal Data regarding Users:
- Data Protection and Retention
- Maintaining the security and integrity of Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards as appropriate to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, no method of transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use appropriate means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- IQONIQ retains Personal Data.
- Users’ rights
- You are entitled to review your Personal Data, and may exercise such right by sending us a request to: email@example.com. In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may request to update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification. In the event IQONIQ refuses to amend any Personal Data, it shall notify User of the grounds for such refusal promptly.
- You may be entitled to request the erasure or restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law. Please note that in the event you to restrict the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- To the extent processing of Personal Data is conducted on the basis of your consent, you may rescind such consent at any time, by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in case you believe your rights to privacy and data protection have been violated.
- Sharing of Data With Third Parties
- We share certain Personal Data, including User’s name, Social Media profile picture, and score on signs, billboards and ad boards in the public location where the relevant sports event is taking place (arena, stadium, etc.), on the App, and on the Team’s and IQONIQ’s Social Media pages.
- We may share non-personal, aggregate or statistical information regarding the App and/or Services usage with our affiliates, partners and advertisers. From time to time, we may release non-personal information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a statistical report on trends in our App and/or Services usage.
- Personal Data may be shared with other trusted third parties only under limited circumstances, as follows:
- With trusted third parties who assist us in operating the App and Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalizing your experience of the App, including by way of target advertising on the App;
- We share Personal Data with Sports Leagues, Clubs and Players, in order to allow the Leagues, Clubs, and Players to interact with Users, provide Users with Prizes or Benefits, and for Teams’ promotional interests;
- To comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the App, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- International Transfer of Personal Data
- By using the App or the Services and communicating electronically with us, you explicitly and unequivocally consent to transfers of Personal Data as specified herein.
- IQONIQ is a global enterprise and may maintain facilities and databases in different countries. We may, from time to time, transfer information, including Personal Data, to one of our databases in a country other than the country User is located in.
- If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transferred to our databases in that country is adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries is made pursuant to a contract or other measures providing adequate protection, or otherwise implement appropriate safeguards.